Tuesday 22 December 2009

[Self] PITY


I have been revising for something called a Skills Test today. It's a Mathematics test, which I have to passed before I can achieve Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Maths has never been my strong point, in fact, I hate it. I'd even go as far as to say I have a phobia of it. So as you can imagine, today has not been fun. Early this morning (mornings are when I am at my best), I was getting in the flow, realising I know more than I think I do. But by the end of the day, I was back to self-loathing and pity because I did the online practice test and got more wrong than right. My test is tomorrow morning at 11. I'm shitting bricks. I can repeat this test as many times as I need to until June next year but ideally want it out of the way now so I can concentrate on the things I think actually matter. I am going to bed now filling pretty low about my capabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment